Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting older

Weather: Lot of clouds in the sky.(2 July 2008)

Oh dear. I got cracking heels. I'm scared of getting cracking heels cause my mum got it, does it mean that the genes been pass down to me? Or does it indicate that I'm getting older?

I 'm going to soak my feet in hot water and scrub my feet before moisture them. Hopefully, it would not be that obvious in the morning.

The other thing that I scared of was getting white hair. I not scared of pimples at least it still show that I still got youth. A headful of white doesn't look good on me. I still do not want to be The Bride with White Hair. Some more white hair is the indicator of aging and stress. I still don't want to grow old yet.

Lucky for me, at the moment there still hasn't any sight of white hair on the top of my hair. *Touch wood. But what I know of is that my paternal grandfather got a head full of white hair. Let hope that the genes don't pass down to me. I already got his eyes and his height. (>.<)

No comments: