Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Holes In The Wall


The men came over to my house to install the bracket-molded for the TV installation on the wall in my Bro's room yesterday and that the holes they left behind in my bedroom instead. Damn irritated by it. Cause I spent a lot of time painting my room and now 3 ugly eyesore white paste on my wall and dusty room from the debris left behind from the drilling. Well maybe I should be grateful to them so that I can know that there isn't any body struck in the wall between my bro's and my room like the Korean horror movie "The Phone" since that I can look through the holes to my bro's room. Thankfully that, the wall between my bro's room and mine doesn't collapse and become 1 single big room.

Now, I sleeping in the middle of my bedroom since that the holes are just beside my previous sleeping area corner and that holes need to re-fill up after it dried. Is there any sandpaper for the wall to sand it to make it smooth again? I need to repaint my room again but I do not know what design should I go for. Or maybe I should look for wallpaper? Consider that painting require a lot of strength and work. Beside that I think it can cover any uneven surface on the wall. hmmm....

**Update: The wallpaper look nice but it expersive than the paint after I go and surf around through the web. =(

No comments: