Monday, April 27, 2009

warm, hot

Argh. These few days and nights had been a killer. So hot during the day and so warm during the nights. It has make me unable to sleep at nights without waking up every few hours and blast the fan to its max.

Just a few days ago, bought my grandma to hospital for her eyes checkup, I realise that the female chinese clerks or admin assistants at the eyes clinic all look very young and somemore not bad looking. Plus most of the doctors at the hospital look very youngful too. I thought the doctors would all look much more older looking consider that they spent so many years of study before they become a doctor.

Even thought we been to the TTS hospital for 4 to 5 times for the checkups, how come it always happen during our turn of checkups that some incidents would happen. Like they forgot to take ECG(Electrocardiography) for my grandma heart condition during the first checkup when we already told them that she got some heart condition and in the end we need to wait again. Then after the operation and back for the checkup, the staff had already taking the refraction reading from my grandma and record it down but in the end the staff helper for the doctor claim that my grandma didnt take the refraction reading machine. =.='''

By the way, my grandma is well and her eyesight is super good, far more better than my eyesight if you want to know consider that she can read the tiny winy figure.

No comments: