Tuesday, May 5, 2009

computer killer

Either that I'm having jinx hands or that Windows Vista isn't my cup of tea. It keep showing me black screen when ever that it boot up, if it miracle enough showing the window startup screen, then it the internet connection that would having the problem. It just wouldn't connect to the bloody network whenever that I unplug the network adaptor and plug it in again while I still can connect with my lousy laptop which is operating Window XP.

I guess it time to send the video card for some inspection before it warrenty past it expire date. Previously, I thought it the RAM having problem causes when I first bought it, the 2nd RAM is having problem but since that my computer can run with it 1G of RAM, I just left the spolit RAM aside consider it kind of troublesome to just to go down to exchange the RAM when I didn't pass the area since that the warrenty for the RAM is lifetime warrenty but even since that I move my table to another side of the wall, my computer start behaving weird. When it restart, it would just show me black screen, while I can prefectly heard the startup sound. Then after awhile, it just wouldn't show me anything beside black when I startup. So in the end, I took both the RAM for exchange. Causes my ex-manager told me it better to exchange both of the RAM to the same batch of model so that there wouldn't be any problem. But I think the uncle is kind of restless as he test the RAM half-heartedly. While he confirm that one of the RAM was spolit, he continue test with the new RAM that he get from the storeroom but it seen that my supposly "good" RAM was having problem to combine the power with the other RAM. In the end the uncle exchange both of my RAM.

Since that both new RAM are in, my computer still act weird. I guess it the video card that having problem. Argh, why I keep having problem with my computer. Argh. KNS.

Now, I 'm blogging using my slow laptop. At least it doesn't had connection problem, the screen doesn't fail on me, it doesn't have any annoying popout when you try to connect to its offically MSN stuff beside the slowness of uploading the website. But it wouldn't be long that it would die on me. I 'm cursed with jinx hands.

No comments: