Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I hate shopping

I guess I'm still growing, in term of both horizontal and vertical. I wonder if my height grow a not?
Consider that my feet are getting bigger in vertical way. =(
Previously, was wearing size 38 now size 39 shoes. I got Morton's toe. WTH. =(
I'm a freak. I thinking my second toes are still growing, they are freaking long.

As for horizontal, everyone can guess easily, that is the body shape. KNS.

That why sometimes I hate shopping especially with friends nowaday. Causes, most of the shops display SMALL size clothes or shoes size 35 to 36. Why can't they just display larger size for clothes and shoes. Why only display small sizes. It felt so shitty when the design that I like doesn't come with my size or that I can't fit to any of it. My friends got to wait for me patiently to try the clothes and only later found out that I can't wear that clothes at all, some more, those formal dresses label as Large, I still can't zip it. WTF. Don't label the dresses as large when a person with 36C can't zip at all. I still within a healthy BMI, mind you. Ya. I fill with envy when my friends can fill in the small size clothes nicely.

Don't tell me to go to those shops especially for large people. Causes, I also go there to try the clothes. Their small size is too loose for me. =.=

Maybe I should try to become a bamboo just to fit in those tiny winy clothes or should I try to become a 90kg person to try at the large clothes shops? I guess become a 90kg person should be easier, just eat and sleep consider that part of my lifestyle right now.

As for the feet, there's no cure for it at all. Normally, if I bought a pair of heels that I like but go back home and tried it and realise it a bit tight or too high for my likes, I would usually give it to my mom so that she can wear it. As my mom's feet is a size smaller than mine, she just need to put those sponge to the shoes to wear it but now my feet like growing longer and the shoes size that I bought it getting bigger, she can't wear it with sponge anymore. Now my mother suggest cut off my second toes so that she can continue to wear my shoes. What a great mom she is. =(

No comments: