Friday, January 2, 2009

Wonder Girls' Nobody MV

I guess most of my friends know that right now I into korean pop, variety shows and their dramas. Even thought, i don't understand a single word of what they saying but I just like the tunes of their music, their gags, their story which there are kind people out there to sub the songs and shows to english subtitle. So thankfully of them to sub the songs and shows so that it help those people who are like me who don't understand a single word of what they talking about to understand what the songs and the shows.

So here i present this song that i got hook on recently by "Wonder Girls" and their song title "Nobody". I like this girl group a lot causes they are cute in a way and most of their songs are catchy. Like "Irony", "Tell Me", "So Hot". For this MV, please be prepare as the first part is kind of disgusting but it kind of funny too. If you having dinner at the moment, I guess it would be better to watch the MV start at 2 minute causes the real song start at that spot.



It come with lot of remix that you can find at youtube. This is suppose to be the orginal version.
There even come with Rock, Disco,Rainstone, MetalRock etc.

No comments: